The Kaduna State Governor, Malam Nasir El-Rufai nominated 11 persons for appointment as commissioners.
report has it that, the names of this first batch of 11 nominees have been forwarded to the Kaduna State House of Assembly. The second batch of nominees will subsequently be forwarded for the consideration of the legislature.
Every appointee will be subjected to stronger monitoring based on clear terms of reference and key performance indicators,” the statement said.
Here are the names of the first batch of 11 nomineees
1. Ja’afaru Ibrahim Sani Ministry of Local Government Affairs
2. Idris Samaila Nyam Ministry of Business, Innovation & Technology
3. Shehu Usman Makarfi Ministry of Education
4. Ibrahim Garba Hussaini Ministry of Environment & Natural Resources
5. Kabir Muhammad Mato Ministry of Sports Development
6. Balaraba Aliyu-Inuwa Ministry of Public Works & Infrastructure
7. Samuel Peter Aruwan Ministry of Internal Security & Home Affairs
8. Fausat Adebola Ibikunle Ministry of Housing & Urban Development
9. Mohammed Bashir Saidu Ministry of Finance
10. Hafsat Mohammed Baba Ministry of Human Services & Social Development
11. Aisha Dikko Ministry of Justice